Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Gets!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I cracked, gods damn I love Darunia, Robin Williams would have been a lock to play him in a live action Zelda film.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Tokyo Mirage Sessions arrived in the post. Looking forward to giving it a go not yet though, I'm enjoying Corpse Party right now

Is Corpse Party good? Loving that theme song on the estore

Is Corpse Party good? Loving that theme song on the estore
    Found it more sad than scary, was talking a bit about it on the horrorthon thread in gaming general.
    So far I'd recommend it, the newer 3DS version looks really good, I'm playing it on PSP ATM.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Damn, looks like I jumped the gun with buying the two Fire Emblem games for my son for Christmas...
    Now he wants Dishonored 2, so there carts will be heading for CEX!
    Bugger!

Doesn't seem pushed on Pokémon Go either, which makes my buying him the Pokémon Go Plus device seem a little premature....

Dammit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Damn, looks like I jumped the gun with buying the two Fire Emblem games for my son for Christmas...
    Bugger!

Doesn't seem pushed on Pokémon Go either, which makes my buying him the Pokémon Go Plus device seem a little premature....

Dammit!

*whynotallthreejpeg*

Dammit!
    I saw the next wave of gen 2 Pokemon are due soon, not sure if it's reliable so don't give up just yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Bugger!

Dammit!

Would you not keep FE for yourself?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have several FE games and they are all sitting unplayed, right next to their Advance Wars cousins.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Bugger!

Dammit!

Well whatever you do don't selling the Go Plus to CEX, I have a 7 year old who's Pokemon mad these days and would love it.

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Well whatever you do don't selling the Go Plus to CEX, I have a 7 year old who's Pokemon mad these days and would love it.

There may be some movement on that one.
    Cidonalad loves the other Niantic game, Ingress, but if Pokemon Go is off the table you'll be the first. And it'll be the retail only, none of that "r@re" sh1te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,561 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I have several FE games and they are all sitting unplayed, right next to their Advance Wars cousins.

Criminal. Lookit, if you're not using the GameCube, advance or Snes games, please just send them on tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Picked up these three in CeX for €12.50 total. The Wii is such a a great console, what an amazing line up and variation of games (admittedly amongst heaps of rubbish.)

2016_11_14_21_08_25.jpg

Guilty Gear what an overlooked franchise, No More Heroes is such a great game too, Pikmin needs no words great set of bargains.

No More Heroes 2 is hard to find these days.
    I picked it up eventually though, along with the PS3 remake of the original.

I got my 2 favourite characters in AC's Amiibo cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I'm frantically trying to scan that screenshot on my n3DS but it's just not working. Curse you NFC and your brutal murder of the QR Code!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,001 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I bought a rare game for Wii on Ebay this morning. It's even rarer again because it's brand new and sealed. However, I'm annoyed as my bid was pushed to the limit and double what the previous price was. It went from £20 to over £40 by one flyby bidder and a single bid with seconds to go. Looking at his bidding history in the past hour it couldn't list all his bids as the page was filled, all on video games. 650 bids on 650 games in the past month alone. He sucked all the enjoyment out of winning the auction. What are people like him at? I think he enjoys driving the prices of games up on people. I nearly feel like selling the game on when I get it as it went from a collectible bargain to a wreckless impulse buy. Did you ever hear of mailbox baseball? That's exactly what it feels like this guy is doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Which game?
    Thing is that he wouldn't know how much you bid, unless there's a way to find out. So by him bidding, he must've just wanted the game and wasn't willing to go over the amount he bid, since it's only then your higher amount would kick in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,001 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

He bid £39.??, I bid £40.?? just in case someone bid £40 or a few pence extra. This guy must have some amount of money. There was at least 26 bids on video games in the past hour, like I said that was all that could fit on the page. 650 individual bids on 650 separate games. It really irked me and a similar thing happened with a Wii U game in the past couple of weeks. I maybe should have left it. I'm having a rotten time of late buying online, cancelled orders, waiting over a month for refunds, slow post. And this morning a game arrived with no manual. I hate that, they said it did. A game with no manual, it ruins the whole purchase. I don't know where I'm going to find that. I probably won't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Still don't know what game...

My Sanrio Amiibo cards came this morning, very cute, looking forward to using them.
    Ridiculous size box though, could have been sent in an envelope with cardboard.

I was in CEX and got a couple of bits, the non Nintendo Outrun 2 for the Xbox and Moto Racer for the DS.
    The latter I used to play on the PC, and I didn't know it was released on the DS, seems pretty nice too, plenty of content.

Thanks again to Andrew76, he's a cool dude for helping me get a copy of Pokemon Sun, it was sold out locally. :pac:
    (Reposting with a photo)

Thanks again to Andrew76, he's a cool dude for helping me get a copy of Pokemon Sun, it was sold out locally. :pac:
    (Reposting with a photo)

Your receipt is in my house!

Your receipt is in my house!
    No way! Lol it should be grand though. You can get it emailed now can't you?

Another get this morning, the top/jumper I wanted for the Christmas beers (typical). It's Mario themed in light blue. Not official Ninty of course
    804623_3.jpg

Just got Monster Hunter Tri unopened for wii as a gift, pity I has it already.

Got myself a €44.99 copy of LoZ:Twilight Princess including soundtrack/Amiibo in Argos Swords, had a €5 gift card and was owed €20 from somewhere else, so it cost me €20!
    Woohoo!

• Advertisement

I forgot to post my Shin Megami Tensei IV Final / Apocalypse that I got.

Love when stuff works out like that Ciderman BTW.

Advertisement