Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Gets!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Yes, I thought it was great. I felt parts dragged on a bit at times though.

It's a pity Zero Time Dilemma is digital only!
    It is and Zero Escape 2 is much better but when they reference the first game it'd lose impact.
    The newest one? I got an American copy with the watch for Vita, took forever but it was worth it

I got this Super Mario Bros 3 map skirt second hand, I had my eye on it for ages and said I'd finally buy it as a treat for doing well in my first aid exam. The print is a bit blurry but I don't mind.
    Super-Mario-Bros-3-Skirt.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Now have the SMB3 map music stuck in my head. Will pass on the skirt though. You'll have to model it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd model it myself, but I'd have to shave the legs first... and that's a few hours work I could do without

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'd model it myself, but I'd have to shave the legs first... and that's a few hours work I could do without
    You'll be fine it's winter and it's not a special occasion modeling something
    mVb5MAz.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

^^^ My god that's terrifying!

That's not the fuzzy party of your name, is it? :)

CastorTroy wrote: »
    That's not the fuzzy party of your name, is it? :)
    Lol no, I got dizzy watching a Yoshi Island run on Awesome Games Dome Quick and I needed a new username lol.
    ^^^ My god that's terrifying!
    Lol are hairy legs that terrifying?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hairy legs no, gorilla legs yes! :pac:

Happy new year folks, hope 2017 brings you lots of ninty goodness. :)

In the above context? Yes!

I thought 'Fuzzy' was a reference to some hallucinogenic? The datura plant maybe?

https://www.google.ie/search?q=datura&client=ms-android-oneplus&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMw5Sc1p_RAhXnIMAKHU66BYcQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=560#imgdii=AU5RLj6XODxXyM%3A%3BHz156ZoGEI3tXM%3A%3BHz156ZoGEI3tXM%3A&imgrc=Hz156ZoGEI3tXM%3A

'Tis a great username to be fair.

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hairy legs no, gorilla legs yes! :pac:

Happy new year folks, hope 2017 brings you lots of ninty goodness. :)
    In the above context? Yes!
    It's actually reminded me of a movie lol
    I thought 'Fuzzy' was a reference to some hallucinogenic? The datura plant maybe?
    'Tis a great username to be fair.
    Thanks! It probably is to do with it, (wiki says : The effects of touching Fuzzies may parody the stereotypical visual, mental and physical effects of popular psychedelic drugs such as LSD or psilocybin mushrooms.)
    I'm very very boring unfortunately and just often have ear troubles lol.

So in summary, we're all getting those skirts and modelling them here

Fireworks.gif
    Happy New Year everyone, I hope it's a happy and healthy one.
    So in summary, we're all getting those skirts and modelling them here
    And everyone to have legs hairy unless it's like Robin Williams levels of hair.
    latest?cb=20150610170006
    It'll be great craic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Ms Fuzzy/Dizzy
    You are NOT boring.

Ms Fuzzy/Dizzy
    You are NOT boring.
    As a person - I think I so am.
    The events that often unfold around me - not boring at all.
    I dread people asking about hobbies or interests, most of the time I can see their eyes glaze over.

Hey, me too!
    I was at a family thing of Mrs Ciderman, her sister in laws brothers spent two hours talking football, football coaching, local football coaching and, eventually, attention stuff my way when they asked what I was into.
    Needless to say, my reply of "painting and videogames" was met with 5 secs of stoney silence before the conversation returned, against all expectations, to football.
    But, at a Beers, sure we're as interesting as anyone else, you even more so!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Talking about video games is hard, unless your in the company of video game liking people already. Talking about Nintendo games I find, is even harder!

Hey, me too!
    I was at a family thing of Mrs Ciderman, her sister in laws brothers spent two hours talking football, football coaching, local football coaching and, eventually, attention stuff my way when they asked what I was into.
    Needless to say, my reply of "painting and videogames" was met with 5 secs of stoney silence before the conversation returned, against all expectations, to football.
    But, at a Beers, sure we're as interesting as anyone else, you even more so!
    Oh stop, OK so weak it's exactly like what'd happen to me. Are you serious? Two hours of football? Watching it is bad enough but listening to it.

I remember going to Amsterdam and got the "how many brownie/joints did you have" "none" "ugh what did you do so? "I went to a huge arcade with my friend"

Painting then of course you get the "draw something now" "can you draw me a new tattoo?"

Watched Harry Potter and a couple episodes of West Wing to bring in the new year because I knew there are 2 things people are interested in on the pub here and that's football and drink. So chose not to go. Oh and they're also interested in darts which is even more exciting

Talking about video games is hard, unless your in the company of video game liking people already. Talking about Nintendo games I find, is even harder!
    Do they think they're all kids games?
    It's so hard.
    I sometimes find it worse though if they do know and fellas want to challenge my knowledge to see if "I really do play games". Ugh.

• Advertisement

They're clearly only interested in one thing. Your Kill/death ratio.

They're clearly only interested in one thing. Your Kill/death ratio.
    With my dew/Dorito ratio?

Watched Harry Potter and a couple episodes of West Wing to bring in the new year because I knew there are 2 things people are interested in on the pub here and that's football and drink. So chose not to go. Oh and they're also interested in darts which is even more exciting
    Darts is a lesser evil to me. The "new year new me" bores me to tears, that is why I usually babysit. I played Pkmn Sun and watched Stranger Things with my mam lol. I'm getting over a throat and chest infection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Put it this way telling them you like video games whomever they may be is much better than sock puppets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Put it this way telling them you like video games whomever they may be is much better than sock puppets.

Depends who you're talking to :pac:

Trying to talk about say, Overwatch or the last guardian is hard enough, most people seem to have no idea what they are. I mention zelda, mario, metroid, and people look at me like I'm talking a foreign language.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,561 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Could be worse, you could like Lego as well and that's ****ing horrifying.

Let's take a moment to spare a thought for the Bronies.

Let's take a moment to spare a thought for the Bronies.
    oh yeah that's a tough one, know a few through cons, I should ask them when I see them next. Nice bunch tbf.
    Depends who you're talking to :pac:
    Trying to talk about say, Overwatch or the last guardian is hard enough, most people seem to have no idea what they are. I mention zelda, mario, metroid, and people look at me like I'm talking a foreign language.
    I remember explaining Chino Robo to someone, even to people who play games a bit it can be hard to sell.
    It's such an amazing game though.

Ah, that Robo and his Chinos.

• Advertisement

Ah, that Robo and his Chinos.

A tiny robot, cleaning up whilst wearing tan, twill slacks, brilliant!

Advertisement