Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Gets!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I couldn't be bothered to take a photo with just Ninty stuff, so imagine the non Nintendo stuff isn't there.

You have Samus Returns with that 3ds,so you don't need the legacy edition. So I'll do you a favour and take it off you to free up some space

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,010 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Collected this today from An Post.
    DKQ19RyWkAA9sO5.jpg:small

• ^I can't find it anywhere!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    ^I can't find it anywhere!!!

Have you tried Sligeach's house?
    Make a noise at the front door like some free WiiU-exclusive dlc and then let yourself in the back.

The keyring is surprisingly large. And plasticy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Sad Ciderman :(
    I made a raucous complaint to the seller.
    Angry Ciderman :mad:
    Turns out I didn't read the ad properly.
    Embarrassed n00b Ciderman. :confused::o
    Bugger.... :rolleyes:
    I've done that mire than once, don't feel bad! Usually I remember to read the as but the amount of stuff I've bought online over the years, can't win them all.
    Or it's under another heading and not in as details ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I've done that mire than once, don't feel bad! Usually I remember to read the as but the amount of stuff I've bought online over the years, can't win them all.
    Or it's under another heading and not in as details ugh.

In their defence the auction did say cart only
    In my defence, the auction was fronted by a photo of the complete item, including controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

CastorTroy wrote: »
    You have Samus Returns with that 3ds,so you don't need the legacy edition. So I'll do you a favour and take it off you to free up some space

Much as I'd like to make a generous donation, the console doesn't come with the game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,671 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Got me hands on Assassin's Creed Black Flag for a tenner yesterday.

I've been keeping an eye out for it ever since someone here described it as an "Aarrr-em-up"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Pokemon Silver from the estore, Pokemon Gold from Argos later today, ah sweet lady nostalgia has me in her grasp.

Bout time some of you feckers suffered from sight related mishaps. Misreading something boo hoo im stuck using braille transaction boards.ie

bump bump three dots / $ ¥£ !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Got me hands on Assassin's Creed Black Flag for a tenner yesterday.

I've been keeping an eye out for it ever since someone here described it as an "Aarrr-em-up"

I got a mad special edition with masses of extras for less than a fiver last year in GameStop.

Wait, you paid????
    If you're going to play Black Flag, you need to fully commit to the role.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I paid €90 for it on PS4 launch night. Gamestop just happened to have the fancy edition with the statue and art book and then everything went fuzzy for a bit. Next thing I know its sitting in the car with me and I'm on my way home.

Still consider it money well spent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Pokemon Silver from the estore, Pokemon Gold from Argos later today, ah sweet lady nostalgia has me in her grasp.

Do you know if redeeming the boxed code will also unlock the theme and Celebi codes? I wasn't going to bother with the boxed version, but I've reserved it in Argos since it's cheaper than other places.

Banjo wrote: »
    Wait, you paid????
    If you're going to play Black Flag, you need to fully commit to the role.

Well, I did drive to Navan to collect it...
    So there's that.
    I have yet to play it either, some 16 months downstream from its purchase.

Not sure on the celebi from the boxed versions, and I bought silver on the store also the world may be about to end game stop has the boxed versions listed for €9.99

BOOO SMYTHS, AND ARGOS BOOO I SAY

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

There is a nice Gold/Silver theme on MyNintendo for 100 silver coins.
    I'll just buy Gold on the eShop. I was going to buy the boy but they didn't put anything in the box bar the code, no manual or anything Japan got.

Not sure on the celebi from the boxed versions, and I bought silver on the store also the world may be about to end game stop has the boxed versions listed for €9.99

BOOO SMYTHS, AND ARGOS BOOO I SAY
    Oh, wow. There's no stock online or in stores for either version; was there ever any?

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    Oh, wow. There's no stock online or in stores for either version; was there ever any?

Carrickmines had tonnes of boxes on shelves, but not the cardboard ones, regular 3ds ones. Maybe they just generate a code on a receipt for you? 14.99 and no free theme ? Wasn't about to find out either!

Do you know if redeeming the boxed code will also unlock the theme and Celebi codes? I wasn't going to bother with the boxed version, but I've reserved it in Argos since it's cheaper than other places.

Yes, it should be on the receipt thing when you redeem the code on the store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,561 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Picked up Metroid Prime GC in charity shop for €1, delighted.
    Day got better when I arrived home when I saw my Metroid Samus Returns had arrived.

• OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Picked up Metroid Prime GC in charity shop for €1, delighted.
    Day got better when I arrived home when I saw my Metroid Samus Returns had arrived.

I'm stuck at near the end (The backtracking section) :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,561 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I'm stuck at near the end (The backtracking section) :(

Good, I'm glad.
    Hope you never get past it.

I got stuck on the final boss, in the second form.
    Still hate that blasted thing.
    Still a great game though!

Gamestop didn't have the stock, too good to be true,sorry for getting anyone's hopes up. :(

Yes, it should be on the receipt thing when you redeem the code on the store.

Do you know this from experience? It seems to be a bit hit and miss from comments I've seen on other sites. I've asked Nintendo via email.

Do you know this from experience? It seems to be a bit hit and miss from comments I've seen on other sites. I've asked Nintendo via email.

No but neogaf says it’s true.

• OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Good, I'm glad.
    Hope you never get past it.

I assumed that wasn't a spoiler of sorts...oops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The Samus Returns Legacy Edition is a thing of beauty. And the Metroid Amiibo is probably the best looking one to date.

• Advertisement

Star Lord wrote: »
    The Samus Returns Legacy Edition is a thing of beauty. And the Metroid Amiibo is probably the best looking one to date.

<Covers the ears of his fingersoiled Bayonetta>
    You take that back! You take that back right now!

Have to say, I'm not thrilled with the Legacy gear. The keyring feels like it's going to be a scrstched, cracked piece of bare plastic within the week if I actually put it in a pocket with keys, the art book is meh, haven't heard the CD but it looks home made. While the pin looks great I though Samus was proposing to me when I saw the box so there was a different kind of disappointment there. Game is deadly though.

Advertisement