Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Gets!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I actually haven't played Symphony of the Night yet. Cheapest way to get it is on the PSP, right?

I think it's cheap on psn and other eshops now

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Brother got me a sealed Zelda Wind Waker HD and a Smash Bros Gamecube Pad as he knows I like to collect Nintendo gear, I have no interest in neither atm, sold the pad earlier today and have offered Zelda up on the 3DS swap thread the days of me hoarding things are almost over plus the New 3DS has to be bought on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Big thanks to bkrangle for selling me the pokemon game through adverts this morning.

tumblr_njij48ykja1u9p36io1_540.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I managed to order the Link Between Worlds soundtrack from the Stars Catalogue just in time!

Got mine too love the sheet music notes on the inside of the booklet, one cd for Hyrule, one for Lorule.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Got mine too love the sheet music notes on the inside of the booklet, one cd for Hyrule, one for Lorule.

Sounds lovely, the sick man Zelda collector that I am can't bring myself to open it though :o

Gone straight onto my itunes account along with the Kirby one from a few months back and the Majora's Mask soundtrack I bought on itunes at Christmas, the days of me hoarding stuff unopened are gone. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Took delivery of my mario Kart 8 tee shirt yesterday that cost the grand total of every club point I ever received.
    Still nice to get something for nothing!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Picked up Majors Mask just now, in Smyth's, for €44.99
    While there also picked up a Swapforce character for my son and the two Trauma Centre games for the Wii for a euro each, which is nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The Wii Trauma Centre games are even harder than the DS versions I think! Good find though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

:)

Congrats!
    And feck off!

Actually a heart felt thanks from me to those owners of the Ambassador edition who elected not to rub it in our faces that they already have the console!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just back from Gamestop where I got the Majora XL. Of course now have to wait until about 8 tonight before I can get using it.

I did think the box was smaller than I expected.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just back from Gamestop where I got the Majora XL. Of course now have to wait until about 8 tonight before I can get using it.

I did think the box was smaller than I expected.

I thought that too for the xl, box is tiny!

I won't get to try mine until tomorrow, stupid drinking and friends getting in the way. I'll charge it up over night so it's all ready to do transfer in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

I'll charge it up over night so it's all ready to do transfer in the morning.

Unfortunately you won't be. :)

Lol, sadly, that's my fear!

Looks like Monday at the earliest for me, though I have a regular 3DS and a circle pad pro to tide me over with Majora's Mask til then.

tumblr_njpyhgEk0a1u9p36io1_1280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Jesus cloud you're winning this thread lately.

I love giving nintendo money :pac:

• Advertisement

Tell me how you get on playing Leaf Green on the New 3DS ;)

You need a Gameboy Micro or a GB:SP ags101 for that, so good.

I have a GBA SP, micro is next on the list assuming I get it for a good price.

cloud493 wrote: »
    I have a GBA SP, micro is next on the list assuming I get it for a good price.

Keep your beady eyes on Adverts, they come up every now and again.
    Half the time the seller prices it like its the ark of the covenant, the other half they have no idea and flog it for peanuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

I....was in Smyths for something else...and....erm...

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Looks like Monday at the earliest for me, though I have a regular 3DS and a circle pad pro to tide me over with Majora's Mask til then.

Camera is fidgety on my Animal Crossing XL, music is fantastic though bought my first map off Tingle too, do you find the circle pad essential?

I haven't even had a chance to play it yet!
    I spent the afternoon ferrying my son to parties, he has a fuller social diary than I, and followed that by doing a few hours for my wife while she went out, we are both the same grade in the job so I find myself helping her out and she also has a better social life then I.
    As a result Majora's Mask has had zero play today, despite plans.
    Knackered now, on duty in the morning, New 3DS-less, I may have an early night, into work for the weekend and get some time in Termina on my lunch breaks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Tell me how you get on playing Leaf Green on the New 3DS ;)

You need a Gameboy Micro or a GB:SP ags101 for that, so good.

It also looks pretty snazzy on the DS/DS lite. They're quite snazzy for RPGs. Anything requiring a mote of reflex, however, and the whole shebang falls apart.

It's not the twin screened Nintendo handheld I was waiting for this weekend but it'll do!
    A Game&Watch multiscreen game Safebuster!

MGI1NTg0OGU1ZGI5MGJiYzdlMmQ4OTY4OGU1ODJjMWZnMwApWIlMc4rb7suioEjGaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMzE5YmJhZmJmOGM4OGYwZGUyOTljNjhiNGViYzA2N2MyMjQ2M2YwMjM3ODM0NWVmN2IzNTVkNzk4MWYxMGJkYS5qcGd8fDIwMHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

NGYwZjFlZGM2NGUwZTAwNTU5MjdhZGExZDI3Y2NlNWJ3jl_2G6WBwaDk-scj3jDZaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOWJkY2YzNGYyZTRlM2ExMDgwY2UyMmNkNDczMDg5MmU1ZDMwZDRlY2Q3M2NkZmY5ZjI1ZWQwOWYxOTFmM2JlMC5qcGd8fDIwMHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Picked up Ocarina of Time 3D today, got Majora's Mask 3D with the New 3DS yesterday. Gonna have a really fun next few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Grabbed Majora's Mask myself yesterday evening after work too. Their click and collect is good, but a proper pre order system would be better! Guess this way they aren't banking on stock they may not get.

Advertisement