Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - Garmin with HRM

Options
  • 30-06-2014 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im a running newbie, looking for a Garmin watch with HRM if anyone has one they are not using anymore, Forerunner 110 or 305 etc, dont have a hell of a lot to spend (approx €100)

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

A few days too late but keep an eye on sport pursuit website. i got the 110 with hrm for about €100 a few days ago, sale is gone now but it may come back....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

Thanks! I actually ordered the 110 with HRM from Memory C yesterday, €120 so was happy enough. Did look on adverts etc but just afraid that there would be no comeback so even though could probably have gotten one with a higher spec think the 110 will do me just fine as a beginner!!

Advertisement