Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wondering where we could rent a room to shoot a few videos?

Options
  • 30-06-2014 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I thought I would come onto boards.ie to ask this. Myself and a couple of others are in need of a room to shoot videos for a project. We'd need to use the room 3h/week for 4 weeks. The videos relate to fitness; 50% speaking 50% exercising (using our basic equipment).

The reason we can't shoot at home is because the room needs to be of a reasonable size i.e. more than 20x20ft and of a reasonable standard. We inquired at some local gyms / hotels but it seems the cost of using the facilities amounts to a lot.

Nothing to lose by asking if anyone here has any ideas.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Young Irish Film makers and Barnstorm Theatre company have rehearsal spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 David087

catbear wrote: »
    Young Irish Film makers and Barnstorm Theatre company have rehearsal spaces.

Cheers, will give them a try.

Regards.

You could also try Desart Youth Services in New St - I think they may have a facilty for bands to practise. They might be able to advise you if they don't have space themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Abbey Business Centre on Abbey Street have a lot of rooms too, most of which have good lighting and aren't occupied.

Advertisement