Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camera Footage, what do you use to edit?

• 30-06-2014 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Loads of lads on here have camera so I noticed, what software do you lot use for editing and sticking up on U Tube?

The Go Pro Suite is not doing it for me, I know its free but its arkward and slow ( A bit like me I suppose) :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

I just use sonys own software. I dont have a need to edit videos just yet. I do find the sony software user friendly though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

I use iMovie that comes with Apple Macs. Good software but only works on macs, which are a bit expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

the easiest is windows movie maker... the best is sony vegas pro by far... it has unlimited editing options... its been used by the bigest youtubers for reason...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I just used Windows Movie Maker. The only editing i done was removing the parts when we were stopped off for smoke breaks and all bitching like a pack of grannys :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

goodlad wrote: »
    I just used Windows Movie Maker. The only editing i done was removing the parts when we were stopped off for smoke breaks and all bitching like a pack of grannys :pac::pac:

so the vids are only 5% their original length? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Adobe Premier but then again its my job...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Tomohawk wrote: »
    Adobe Premier but then again its my job...

Adobe is mad money to buy all the same but very very good I had the full suite once upon a time for when I was editing my RAW photos from my Canon camera.

Any hand me downs m8....:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭neamhspleachi

Lightworks is your only man & it's free ;)

http://www.lwks.com/

Lightworks is your only man & it's free ;)

http://www.lwks.com/

Good stuff I will DL now and have a look. I used to use NERO 11 but I cant find the god dam disc I have it on. And I think it only a 32bit application anyway.

Thanx for the links and advice lads ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Hey wonda, I seem to remember a while back that zascar paid some fella in India or somesuch to edit his videos for him and add music to it, for about a penny, might have been zubair though not sure can't remember precisely.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yeah i used www.fiverr.com - the site has changed a lot in the last while but there are loads of lads in the far east that will do it for peanuts.

Have a look here: http://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search_in=everywhere&query=video+editing&x=0&y=0&page=1

I just gave him the times of the bits I wanted and he did the rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Sure i dont know anyone who would pay for software when it's so easy to download a cracked copy.

I'm gonna aquire a few of the mentioned programs and give them a shot.

goodlad wrote: »
    Sure i dont know anyone who would pay for software when it's so easy to download a cracked copy.

I'm gonna aquire a few of the mentioned programs and give them a shot.

DOWN WITH THAT SORT OF THING!!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    DOWN WITH THAT SORT OF THING!!!!

:D

Carefull Now !!!

Advertisement