Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New players needed for 5 a side in Naas

Options
  • 30-06-2014 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

We are looking for new players for our 5 a side on Monday night from 9 to 10, we play in Naas Leisure Centre. We have a good few regulars, but now need a couple of more players who would be prepared to play on a regular basis. Missing a game or two is no big deal but we do need a certain level of commitment.

We play on astro pitches up in Naas, the level is fair and the matches we have are friendly and competitive, age range is from 20 to over 50, If anybody is interested, please send me a pm or reply here, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Alanx80

Hi,

I moved to Naas last year & would like to get playing some 5-a-side. I used to play lsl up until 2-3 years ago.
    If you have any spots available please let me know. Thanks, A.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭shanemib

Hardly still looking for players?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

I want to play 5 aside. Do you supply hurleys or should I bring my own?

Advertisement