Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing at Ballyloughane

Options
  • 30-06-2014 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Has anyone tried fishing at Ballyloughane in Renmore? Was there last night at high tide and it looked like there were flatfish in the bay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Joe Duffy..

Have fished there in the past, with not much success, usually head down to Nimmos pier, mackerel starting to come in a plenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Pizarro

Have fished there in the past, with not much success, usually head down to Nimmos pier, mackerel starting to come in a plenty.

Yeah I've been down to Nimmos, just live closer to Renmore. Was wondering if it's worth the effort of heading down.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Joe Duffy..

Pizarro wrote: »
    Yeah I've been down to Nimmos, just live closer to Renmore. Was wondering if it's worth the effort of heading down.

Give it a go, I've rarely seen anyone fishing down there, that's not to say there are no fish there. But on an evening like this it's hard to beat Nimmos.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Great spot for 'Brown Trout' apparently.

Advertisement