Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Who - Dublin & Belfast Nov 2014

Options
  • 30-06-2014 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭

HOTPRESS
    Who fans are treated to an early Christmas present when their heroes play Who Hits Fifty shows in the Dublin O2 (November 26) and Belfast Odyssey (28).

Tickets go on sale on Friday July 4 priced €69.50 and £59.50 respectively.
    It’s a no nonsense, maximum R+B show with ‘Won’t Get Fooled Again’, ‘My Generation’, ‘Baba O’Riley’, ‘Who Are You’, ‘I Can’t Explain’, ‘Pinball Wizard’ and ‘Behind Blue Eyes’ all promised.

The tour is described by Roger Daltrey as “the beginning of the long goodbye” with Pete Townshend adding jokingly that they’re “trying to stay young. Not wearing socks. Growing a great big Woodcutter's beard. Might even wear a check shirt on stage and get a tattoo of a Union Jack. Always a fashion victim. But under no illusions. We are what we are, and extremely good at it, but we're lucky to be alive and still touring.”

- See more at: http://www.hotpress.com/The-Who/news/The-Who-to-hit-50-in-Dublin--Belfast/11827203.html#sthash.9HgdZqCk.dpuf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

I'm very excited for this, didn't think they'd be here til 2015

Tickets €69.50, €79.50 and €89.50

Dublin in the opening night of the tour

http://thewho.com/blog/story/the-who-50th-anniversary-british-tour-this-autumn/#tZUCsgT1SJqhqUx7.99
    THE WHO HITS 50! tour will see the band take their audience on an ‘Amazing Journey’ through their entire career from the days of THE HIGH NUMBERS to classic albums such as WHO’S NEXT, TOMMY, QUADROPHENIA, MY GENERATION, LIVE AT LEEDS up to the present day.

The show which PETE TOWNSHEND describes as ‘Hits, Picks, Mixes and Misses’ will see the band play all the classic anthems as well as tackling deeper cuts from their catalogue.

Advertisement