Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Cup Adidas boots

• 01-07-2014 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,
    Just wondering of the name of the Adidas boot that a lot of players seem to be wearing?
    They are white/black with the 3 Adidas stripes in orange, they are pretty cool looking!!

Are they preds?
    How much are they?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

Treloh wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering of the name of the Adidas boot that a lot of players seem to be wearing?
    They are white/black with the 3 Adidas stripes in orange, they are pretty cool looking!!

Are they preds?
    How much are they?

Thanks

They are actually four different boots with a very similar design. They are called the Adidas battle pack. Range from about sixty quid to about 200 euro for the pro versions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Treloh wrote: »
    Hi,

I think they are bloody awful looking yokes .
    Remind me of boots a kid I knew wore back in the 90's ,he got some stick over it ,turtle boots was his nick name .:)

They are just the normal range of boots in a different colour ,adizero, f50, predator, nitrocharge, and 11pro .

• Registered Users Posts: 49 slam05

I think they are bloody awful looking yokes .
    Remind me of boots a kid I knew wore back in the 90's ,he got some stick over it ,turtle boots was his nick name .:)

They are just the normal range of boots in a different colour ,adizero, f50, predator, nitrocharge, and 11pro .

Saw them yesterday and agree with you, think they look ridiculous!

Advertisement