Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair stylists in Limerick (male)

• 01-07-2014 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi I've let my hair grow over the past few weeks because I want a "proper" haircut rather than the neat and tidy thing I have right now. I want to get it short/blended on the sides and styled with wax on top. I'm willing to spend a bit on getting it done right. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Go into Figaro on Bedford Row. They will listen to exactly what you want and will do it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Go into Figaro on Bedford Row. They will listen to exactly what you want and will do it for you.

Yep thats the only place they actually listen to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Problematique1

I think I'll check it out, but tbh I don't know exactly what I want lol, just something short on the sides and styled on top. They won't mind if I say this to them well they? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Check out Retro in Denmark St. Ask for Frank (Owner)

They'd be one of the better barbers and run a barbering school etc. Also very reasonably priced compared to others..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 770 ✭✭✭ComputerKing

I think I'll check it out, but tbh I don't know exactly what I want lol, just something short on the sides and styled on top. They won't mind if I say this to them well they? :D

I'd say definitely go to Figaros as they'd be the best for advising you on what will look good on you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Problematique1

Do you need to call to make an appointment for Figaros?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

You can make an appointment but they take walk-ins.

Advertisement