Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free furniture removal

Options
  • 01-07-2014 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

I remember seeing some ads in one of the free local papers with a company advertising free furniture removal for furniture in good condition, no rubbish.
    I am re-decorating a bedroom and need a bed, 2 lockers and 2 lamps removed. A shame to bin them. Does anyone know of a company or individual operating this service?.
    I am based in the Killiney area.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Glenalla wrote: »
    I remember seeing some ads in one of the free local papers with a company advertising free furniture removal for furniture in good condition, no rubbish.
    I am re-decorating a bedroom and need a bed, 2 lockers and 2 lamps removed. A shame to bin them. Does anyone know of a company or individual operating this service?.
    I am based in the Killiney area.
    Thanks

Have you tried Adverts.ie? Give them away for free in the free section, (or sell them for a couple of quid?)

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

Have you tried Adverts.ie? Give them away for free in the free section, (or sell them for a couple of quid?)

Hi, all sorted now, found Eamon in the Southside People and he has sent a van over this morning. All furniture gone. Excellent service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Another alternative is www.jumbletown.ie - this is perfect for people who want to get rid of stuff like that.

z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I'd be asking for at least some nominal amount, remove the timewasters, or unsavory types who will sell it on straight away.

Advertisement