Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Shuttle bus on sheriff street lower?

Options
  • 01-07-2014 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi there,

Every morning I see commuters queuing up opposite the Liffey-trust studios on sheriff street lower, waiting for a shuttle bus of some sort.

It's a private coach and doesn't really have any markings.

Can anyone tell me what this coach is for, where it goes, and more importantly how I can get more information on it?

Given the limited transport options whenever the LUAS is down, it'd be nice to know more about this bus.

I keep meaning to just run down and ask one of them in the mornings, but I'm always in such a hurry!

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Shuttle bus to Eastpoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

It takes unhappy people to and from work in the glorius Mecca that is Eastpoint Business Park

• Registered Users Posts: 17,734 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

• Registered Users Posts: 68,903 ✭✭✭✭L1011

It used to stop closer to the train station, but with the drainage works on Wapping Street, it has moved slightly.

Advertisement