Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Short term house rental Mayo.

Options
  • 01-07-2014 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all,

Originally from Wexford but after years in the UK my partner and I are selling up and moving to Mayo. However the house we hope to buy we are being messed about with and we really don't think that will complete before we arrive off the ferry on 1st September.

So, we are looking for any house to rent short term while we complete or either find another property. Non furnished would be more suitable as this will save extra money on storage and it would need to accept pets.

Age, condition and location are not important just that its a short term lease and has electricity and water supply.

Do you know anyone with an empty house that would like to earn a little extra money?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

Have a look on daft.ie and look up the estate agents in the area who would be able to advise. What part of Mayo are you thinking of?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭MedusaV8

Hi thanks the responses. We have has finally had our offer accepted so things are looking much better. It might be a challenge to get our UK sale to complete at the same time as our Irish purchase but at most we will be a couple of day out so no the dramas I had envisaged. Phew! :).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Just spotted your last post. Good that you're sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

Thats great best of luck and hope all goes well

Advertisement