Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caribou

Options
  • 01-07-2014 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I was told playing Vicar Street in November and that tickets were on sale at 9AM. Nothing on Ticketmaster and nothing on Vicar Street. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Nechtan

h ttps://secure.tickets.ie/Listing/EventInformation/19601/caribou-vicar-street-05-November-2014

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Telecaster58

Nechtan wrote: »
    h ttps://secure.tickets.ie/Listing/EventInformation/19601/caribou-vicar-street-05-November-2014
    Thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭useded

For anybody interested, Caribou playing this Sunday under his Daphni monkier at this..

10502420_1442688816000833_2238845403936781531_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

the tickets.ie link only allowed you to select 'general admission' when i bought ages ago. i presume this is standing?! as standing is now sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PeteEd

Should be warming up nicely by this time next week:)
    Haven't had a mid week night out in Dublin since i moved 2 years ago, any recommendations for after the gig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

diceys is €3 jagers on a wednesday. opium is busy with college students.

i'm not feeling this new album as much as andorra, setlists aren't unreal. still going to be a great gig

setlist is going to pretty similiar, if not identical to this:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2uIaGoYQjlNgW8ZUDz

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

What sort of music would be on in Opium Rooms midweek now? Haven't been since The Village days!

Here's an indicator of what Wednesday's set will be like. Meh....

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/caribou/2014/melkweg-amsterdam-netherlands-13cce531.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

diceys is €3 jagers on a wednesday. opium is busy with college students.

i'm not feeling this new album as much as andorra, setlists aren't unreal. still going to be a great gig

setlist is going to pretty similiar, if not identical to this:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2uIaGoYQjlNgW8ZUDz

Andorra wasn't a patch on Swim I thought. Latest one is good, I think overall it'll be a great setlist like at Body n Soul

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MeetReality

Any idea of set times?

• Advertisement

check the window of the box office

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Good gig this. Don't really know much of Caribou but enjoyed it. Missed the support (Jessie Lanza?), she came out for one song midway through the set. Opened really well, bit of a lull in the middle but the latter end of the set was great. Nice to see actual drummers doing this sort of thing, good crowd too, got into it.

Good show all right, but I preferred the Body n Soul set. Didn't play Leave House

Advertisement