If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAB Radio

Options
  • 01-07-2014 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all at RS, it's been a while since I have managed to delve deep an splurge on some new equipment but the time has come.

basically I am looking for a cheep and cheerful DAB radio to take on holidays to Wales. can you recommend something that you can do a deal on. something dusty and marked from the back of your stock room is plenty good enough for what I need.

regards

workdodger

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

workdodger wrote: »
    Hi all at RS, it's been a while since I have managed to delve deep an splurge on some new equipment but the time has come.

basically I am looking for a cheep and cheerful DAB radio to take on holidays to Wales. can you recommend something that you can do a deal on. something dusty and marked from the back of your stock room is plenty good enough for what I need.

regards

workdodger
    Hi Work,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

How about a good radio that sounds and looks slick?  We've got the Roberts Vintage portable radio that would be ideal :)  DAB/FM with an AUX input too.  With Alkaline batteries you can have the radio running for up to 80 hours!!   It can also run of the mains too :) Check the link below for more info:

http://www.robertsradio.co.uk/product_details/VINTAGE.htm

We also have our display Pure Chronos iDock Series 2 for just £59.95.  This will also take an Ipod too :)  

http://www.richersounds.com/product/internet-dab-radio/pure/chronos-idock-series-ii/pure-chro-idock-2-bk

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 9 workdodger

Kenny,

thanks for the reply, I like the look of the roberts one. what is the price on this?

I will be in belfast this weekend so if I can get clearance from the other half then no postage will be required.

Regards
    WD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi WD, the price on that would be £120 if you wanted to collect it from the store or £130 delivered.

Hope that helps but let us know if you would like one reserved.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.