Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tan shoulder bag - any ideas?

• 01-07-2014 10:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm in the market for a new tan leather coloured bag - my budget is 100 euro max and want something that's not as big as a shopper, but will hold more than a smallish handbag (if you know what I mean!)

Any suggestions where I could look? Online is preferable if you have any links ...
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I've bought two lovely leather satchels from scaramanga.com. I'd recommend the tan ones with green lining, I think mine is the 13 inch one. It's lovely, I've worn it almost every day for over 4 years and it's still going strong (despite me spilling an entire 500ml bottle of water all over the inside!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Got this in clarks in kildare village at the weekend - love it. They had some small tan bags as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

jokettle,

that website seems to have some very nice stuff.

Kildare Village could be a good bet. I like buying bags there and I just got shoes for the brats in the Clarke's there for less than half the price of their current range. And I don't really care if the LO has flowers instead of bows on what is otherwise exactly the same model of a shoe. :D Anyway Radley might also have something in the right color for under 100. I did actually get a nice tan bag there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Percyxoxo

Take a look on the Fiorelli website.. they have a lot of tan and a great sale on at the minute!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭anewme

meeeeh wrote: »
    jokettle,

that website seems to have some very nice stuff.

Kildare Village could be a good bet. I like buying bags there and I just got shoes for the brats in the Clarke's there for less than half the price of their current range. And I don't really care if the LO has flowers instead of bows on what is otherwise exactly the same model of a shoe. :D Anyway Radley might also have something in the right color for under 100. I did actually get a nice tan bag there before.

Lovely bags in Furla too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Nica do lovely bags, you should find a nice one for your budget .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

mrsWhippy wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm in the market for a new tan leather coloured bag - my budget is 100 euro max and want something that's not as big as a shopper, but will hold more than a smallish handbag (if you know what I mean!)

Any suggestions where I could look? Online is preferable if you have any links ...
    thanks!

Mrswhippy I don't know if you have ordered your bag or not, but I spotted this for myself last week. It's stunning. http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Clearance/Womens-Accessories/Bags-Wallets/AM210/Womens-Soft-Leather-Bowling-Bag.html?NavGroupID=1
    I ordered on uk site and used parcel motel. The nude/tan is £69.50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

TK Maxx is always a good bet for a leather bag. I usually buy my bags there. Debenhmas are good as well although can be over priced at times. Marks and Spencers are good as well and keep an eye on the Kilkenny shop. You can sometimes get bargins there in the sale.

Advertisement