Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best operator for coverage in Ballinrobe/Cross area Mayo

Options
  • 01-07-2014 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi

I'm moving to the South Mayo area in September from the UK and wondered which mobile operator has the best coverage on this area. Mobile internet is not so important. I am currently with Vodafone in the UK and although their coverage where I currently live isn't great their customer service is second to none, IMO.

I've been checking and O2 and Vodafone seem to have a reasonable coverage around the north of Lough Corrib where we a hoping to be based.

Has anyone got any experience of either Voda or 02 in that area or any other suggestion?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

MedusaV8 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm moving to the South Mayo area in September from the UK and wondered which mobile operator has the best coverage on this area. Mobile internet is not so important. I am currently with Vodafone in the UK and although their coverage where I currently live isn't great their customer service is second to none, IMO.

I've been checking and O2 and Vodafone seem to have a reasonable coverage around the north of Lough Corrib where we a hoping to be based.

Has anyone got any experience of either Voda or 02 in that area or any other suggestion?

Many thanks

I'm a few kms East of Cong and have used both Vodafone and o2 with out issues in the past. I was with Meteor many years ago but changed to o2 due to coverage problems. I now think Meteor have more masts and better coverage since I changed. Three I believe is OK but I have no 1st hand knowledge.

I'm now with Tesco Mobile on the o2 network. Tesco Mobile's customer care is by far the best IMO.

How that helps.

Advertisement