Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Parking Map

Options
  • 01-07-2014 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi all,

I live in city centre (without parking space) so I constantly have to move the car around based on parking hours. I remember seeing a map of Dublin City with parking hours, anyone any idea where I may get this?

Specifically I'm looking for parking near St Stephens Green/Harcourt St where its only Mon-Fri 0700-1900. If theres any other cheeky spots please post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Dredd_J

The lane in behind richmond street. Totally free all day every day.
    I used it every day for about two years, right up until our office moved about a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

Could you get a permit for on street parking near your house/apartment?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I don't think there is a published map by time. It would be difficult to do as different stretches (on-street parking -v- inset parking, bus lanes, etc.) of the same street may have different times.

There are maps of the price zones and where the are parking meters.

http://www.dsps.ie/?page_id=29

Advertisement