Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Final Who's Who

Options
  • 01-07-2014 10:53am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Gentlemen please post below if you are going to play MAdden 15 and if so what console, its about 7 weeks til the next release so need to put the wheels in motion.

Coming back Yes/No
    Console 360/XBO/PS4

|Name|Console
    1.|Adrian522|Xbox One
    2. |Carroller|Xbox One
    3. |linebacker52|Xbox One
    4. |Mikeyt086|Xbox One

|Name|Console
    1. |Kopfan|Xbox 360
    2. |Paully D|Xbox 360
    3. |Pudsy33|Xbox 360
    4. |PerrinV2|Xbox 360
    5. |PADRAIC.M|Xbox 360
    6. |Raoul|Xbox 360
    7. |tripperman|Xbox 360
    8. |The_Gatsby|Xbox 360
    9. |empacher|Xbox 360
    10.|Gunsforall|Xbox 360
    11.|mikemac1|Xbox 360
    12.|Murphyebass|Xbox 360

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Name|Console
    Adrian522|Xbox One

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I'll be living in the States for the year, so I'm afraid that the time zone will probably rule me out, which is a shame.

Have enjoyed this league since I joined, and with a better standard of Madden game, I think it could be excellent.

I would expect to be back for Madden 16, however.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Yes 360

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Name|Console
    Adrian522|Xbox One
    Kopfan|Xbox 360

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'll be back and I'm 80% sure it'll be on Xbox 360. There's a slight chance I'll pick up an Xbox One for this release, but put me down for the 360 for now. :)

• Advertisement

Name|Console
    Adrian522|Xbox One
    Kopfan|Xbox 360
    Paully D|Xbox 360

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

360 for me

Table updated on first post.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

360 for me,it'll be probably be closer to christmas before I'll be thinking of a switch to xbox1/ps4
    Name|Console
    Adrian522|Xbox One
    Kopfan|Xbox 360
    Paully D|Xbox 360
    Pudsy33|Xbox 360
    PerrinV2|Xbox 360

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Iv been AWOL this season but xbox one for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

360 for me until Christmas at least

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Birthday on Madden launch day.
    Gonna splash out and get an Xbox One.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Yes Xbox one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

It will depend on how many are playing but most likely 360 for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

im new, have 360 mite get a xbox one round christmas

tripperman wrote: »
    im new, have 360 mite get a xbox one round christmas

Welcome aboard, Do you reckon you will buy the new game for the Xbox 360? It should be released in early September? Or will you hang on for the Xbox ONe version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

adrian522 wrote: »
    Welcome aboard, Do you reckon you will buy the new game for the Xbox 360? It should be released in early September? Or will you hang on for the Xbox ONe version?

i have it preordered for 360 already

tripperman wrote: »
    i have it preordered for 360 already

Welcome to the league mate, always good to have a new player on board. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Yep 360 for me until at least Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I'm going to be 360 for a bit I'd say. I'd say until madden 16 is out. Don't play it enough to justify swapping over.

• Advertisement

Pleasantly surprised that we've 10 (presuming Heli is one of the 360 crew as he is not listed) committed to the Xbox 360 already. It makes my temptation to get an Xbox One far less too which my wallet will be happy about :pac:

If we could get 10 more on Xbox 360 we'd be in pretty good shape and in all honesty 20 would probably be as good as could be expected when there's a mixture of consoles.

Paully D wrote: »
    Pleasantly surprised that we've 10 (presuming Heli is one of the 360 crew as he is not listed) committed to the Xbox 360 already. It makes my temptation to get an Xbox One far less too which my wallet will be happy about :pac:

If we could get 10 more on Xbox 360 we'd be in pretty good shape and in all honesty 20 would probably be as good as could be expected when there's a mixture of consoles.

Yeah, but I would expect people to gradually start to move over to the one especially around Christmas time.

I'm hoping we can get 2 leagues to around 12-16 teams. I'm not sure that running a league with less than 12 is really a realistic proposition.

Anyway loads of time left for people to sign up.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep i think thats the most likely chain of events adrian

May go with the 360 version instead if the vast majority go with it

guns4all wrote: »
    May go with the 360 version instead if the vast majority go with it

Do you want me to change you to 360 then or are you sticking with the One for the moment to see how it plays out?

adrian522 wrote: »
    Do you want me to change you to 360 then or are you sticking with the One for the moment to see how it plays out?

Stick me down for the 360 version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

back for the 360

Was chatting with Paddy yesterday during the game and he brought up a good point.
    Those staying on the 360 are we guaranteeing that we will stick with that version for the 3 seasons or is it going to be the case of people drifting on the Xbox One at Xmas/January?

I guess if people are going to the bother of buying the game for €50 or €60 or whatever it is they will stay for a few seasons at least but in the end there is not much we can do if people decide they want to move to the One and buy the game again.

Of course there are only a few millionaires among us so it may not be an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

will probably do 2 seasons on the 360 if i pick up a XBO @ xmas

Advertisement