Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Promotions, NUIG

• 01-07-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭

Hiya guys

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this course. I have been offered a place but it seems so incredibly vague and I can't really see a direct path once completed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tammyxxx

Hi I'm am thinking of doing this courses next year does ant know if there are any direct jobs out of it or should I do something else? And most importantly where and how do U find the timetable and orientation schedule for this course? I am thinking of doing this courses in September 2015 in nuig Galway . Do the send the timetable out to U ? Can it be found online . Thanks any help and advice is greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lyonsgold

Hi guys,

I know a lot of people have been enquiring about the course, but has anyone accepted their offer and completed the course? If so, do you have any information on the timetable, module content, or work placement?

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

PM me any question you have

Advertisement