Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRINTER/DESIGNER

Options
  • 01-07-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

I know i've criticised people in the past for not doing their own leg work. I'm looking for a recomendation for a reliable printer and designer. On a short time frame to get invites out so cant be messing around as i have experienced in the past!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Nesta99 wrote: »
    I know i've criticised people in the past for not doing their own leg work...

Don't worry - I don't see any inconsistency between this question and your position as stated in this post.
    Nesta99 wrote: »
    ... It is different if somone is looking for a recommendation for say a reputable and reasonably priced taxi or any service. Looking for an opinion fine! Looking for somone else to do the yardage not so fine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I never heard any complaints about any of these
    http://m.goldenpages.ie/results/relevance/dundalk/printing-services

Priority were slow the last time we used them but good quality. Bellew was closed when I tried them late last year but I don't know if I just called at the wrong time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Hi Nesta99, I'm a graphic designer and I arrange printing also. Would be interested in hearing more about this. I'm based in Ardee. Drop me a PM if you want to discuss more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Irishmale0399

Been using Colin Toner for years.........does great work and is very reliable.
    http://www.graphiclights.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

I can highly reccommend two , " we print" at he back of the abbey shopping centre ask for jenny , absolutely excellent , keen price and clever.
    Or Aztec graphics in monasterboice equally as good. I've used both and would reccomnend either of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

There's a new place open on Park Street called Graphic Lights. Looks the business and I'd always be in favour of giving someone new starting out a chance.

www.graphiclights.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭granda

moonshadow wrote: »
    I can highly reccommend two , " we print" at he back of the abbey shopping centre ask for jenny , absolutely excellent , keen price and clever.
    Or Aztec graphics in monasterboice equally as good. I've used both and would reccomnend either of them.

Used 'we print' recently and I think they work together with Aztec graphics sometimes now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Phew! Thanks guys. Just back from seeing the mighty town strut their stuff in Luxembourg. PJ shall pm ye. Moonshadow I know needs must but likely to keep it as local as possible-pure convenience. Shall also give Mr Toner a shout, totally forgot 'bout him. I will report back!

Advertisement