Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good place to repeat the Leaving?

• 01-07-2014 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Any suggestions? not any private ones because I know they're expensive. I've been searching and all I see are private ones x.x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

High55hgih wrote: »
    Any suggestions? not any private ones because I know they're expensive. I've been searching and all I see are private ones x.x

It would help if we knew what part of the country you are in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

thelad95 wrote: »
    It would help if we knew what part of the country you are in.
    You would be surprised how many people do that.

I would definitely say over 50% of "where could I ..." queries don't give even a vague indication of the poster's location!

Anyway to answer your question, your old school can often work out the cheapest or your local VEC might do something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

I'd recommend your school. If you won't put in work there, what makes you think you will elsewhere? Also, you wouldn't need to 'settle in' and be the newbie

• Registered Users Posts: 15 High55hgih

You would be surprised how many people do that.

I would definitely say over 50% of "where could I ..." queries don't give even a vague indication of the poster's location!

ehm Ireland where 6th years do the leaving lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭endacl

So, you don't really want help? Best of luck with it. I wouldn't bother with the honours Cop On, though...

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Oh right , why didn't you say so ?
    In that case id recommend a school in Ireland . Preferably one with teachers and one that offers the subjects you want to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Ireland? Ugh, a terrible place to do the Leaving Cert. I think you should go to Libya and do it there. Mocks may be a problem, but you can always hassle people on boards to PM you their mock papers. Your future contemporaries in Libya will undoubtedly be doing the same. :cool:

Well if you're on some tiny island off the coast of Donegal, there's no point in us recommending a place in Wexford is there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

In that case I'd say Eoghan has pretty much nailed it tbh ...
    EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Oh right , why didn't you say so ?
    In that case id recommend a school in Ireland . Preferably one with teachers and one that offers the subjects you want to do.

or you could note this post of thelad's:
    thelad95 wrote: »
    Anyway to answer your question, your old school can often work out the cheapest or your local VEC might do something.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement