Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up standing orders on 365

Options
  • 01-07-2014 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Why can you not amend or see the details on a pending standing order on your 365 account? I set up the same one twice thinking it hadn't worked and was told there was nothing to be done until after the first payments had gone out.

Even if they pending SO was showing up on my account this could be avoided, how can the system not even accommodate that?

I could even reply directly to the help desk mail because there is no replay button. This is the information provided:

[font=Arial","sans-serif]"I have checked the account and can see 2 standing orders set up for xxxx but the references are different(xxxx & xxx).[/font]
    [font=Arial","sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial","sans-serif]They have been successfully activated and won’t show up on your list until the first debit leaves."

[/font]

How does it make sense they are invisible until paid?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I remember nearly having this problem as well.  I had set up a standing order on paper with a letting agent, and was worried that the rent payment had never been set up. This really does need to be sorted out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Bazatron

Looks like they didn't even get set up. Thanks for the prompt help BOI, you guys are the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Bazatron, 

Thanks for your post. 

When a standing order is set up online, the instruction is saved and a confirmation screen is presented however there is no transaction to report until the standing order leaves your account. This is why you will only see details after the standing order leaves your account for the first time. 

We're sorry to hear that our standing orders were not set up. If you would like to call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 a rep will be happy to look into this for you. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement