Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setanta insurance claim

Options
  • 01-07-2014 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone im just wondering is there many people on here who have a claim outstanding with setanta insurance.
    I have one and there is not a lot of information around in relation to what is happening even my solicitor is in the dark.
    Just wanted to know if there were many in the same boat and we could chat about any info we get.
    Thx
    Ive no idea where to put this post so please move it if its wrong thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 feetofflames

Hi
    I know somebody whos neighbour crashed into him (neighbours fault) He has a claim outstanding with the neighbour through Setanta. He doesnt think he will get paid as apparantly the MIBI are no longer dealing with Setanta claims. He doesnt know where to turn to now. Its terrible how a company can set up here and leave people sitting with outstanding claims. The Government had promised that Setanta claims would be honoured earlier in the year but they seem to be renauging now. If you hear more you might let me know. Thanks.

Advertisement