Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collecting someone after Marlay Park gig

Options
  • 01-07-2014 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just wondering if anyone can help, collecting someone after Kanye's gig tomorrow night and wondering if anyone knows it the road beside the Lidl/Centra will be closed? Need to get onto m50 right after the gig and not sure what route to go. Also need to be as close to park exit as they're quite young. Checked AA site and it's not very useful as I don't know the area. Thanks to anyone who can help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Galwaym7 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone can help, collecting someone after Kanye's gig tomorrow night and wondering if anyone knows it the road beside the Lidl/Centra will be closed? Need to get onto m50 right after the gig and not sure what route to go. Also need to be as close to park exit as they're quite young. Checked AA site and it's not very useful as I don't know the area. Thanks to anyone who can help

Nobody answered yet so my two cents is that the car park at the Eden bar nearby or even 3 rock bar or Broadford estate are more likely to have space.

Advertisement