Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brad Friedal on rte

Options
  • 01-07-2014 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Been impressed with brad on rte covering the World Cup. Always liked him n his personality seems great on TV. Anyone agree/disagree?

Also any ideas where he's staying in Dublin? I'd love to get my sons jersey signed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

He's doing a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Knows his stuff tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

straps wrote: »
    Been impressed with brad on rte covering the World Cup. Always liked him n his personality seems great on TV. Anyone agree/disagree?

Also any ideas where he's staying in Dublin? I'd love to get my sons jersey signed

Just thinking this really smart guy, I really hope he is kept at the club in a coaching capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

articulate, opinionated and a gent ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

Yes, comes across as very likeable first and foremost (which is a rarity for most footballers) but also very smart. He will get a lot of UK TV work Id say on the back of his RTE stint. That's how Souness got the Sky gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

Doing a great job. Thought it was hilarious when Kenny Cunningham was disagreeing about what makes a good/great goalkeeper. And Brad was looking at him as if to say - "What're you on son?"
    Also with Ossie gracing the studios as well it's been a good few weeks for the Spurs faithful.

Advertisement