Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds - Urgent - Management Science

Options
  • 01-07-2014 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

Im looking for a tutor for repeats in the subject of Management Science in DUBLIN. It would be a great help if anyone could point me in the direction of a tutor for this subject as it's one I just can't get my head around and I'm on my last legs with this in terms of exam sit.

Currently I'm a Logistics & Supply Chain student. There's no room to carry this subject in order to advance to 3rd Year.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Brian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

Bwianoo14 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Im looking for a tutor for repeats in the subject of Management Science in DUBLIN. It would be a great help if anyone could point me in the direction of a tutor for this subject as it's one I just can't get my head around and I'm on my last legs with this in terms of exam sit.

Currently I'm a Logistics & Supply Chain student. There's no room to carry this subject in order to advance to 3rd Year.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Brian.

PM me if your interested - grinds will cost you a coffee :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kenand

I find myself in the same position as you looking for someone who knows Management science. Did you get anyone.
    Thanks Ken

Advertisement