Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clogher Road (or just off it!)

Options
  • 01-07-2014 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am currently looking at a property just off the Clogher Road. I know the road is busy enough with traffic etc. but what is the area like to live in? I am currently in the Liberties and love it and think this might be a nice change? Would I be right or talking total madness?

Any advice much appreciated!!

Nari

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Depends whereabouts it is, if it's near Eamonn Ceannt Park you might have groups of kids hanging around at all hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Nari

Hey Gavin,

Thanks for the reply. It is near Aughavanagh Road, so it's not too far from the Park, but hopefully far enough that we dont have kids hanging around. Do you know what this road is like? I've read some post from two years ago about petrol bombs etc, cars getting trashed on Clogher Road which is why I'm concerned.

Advertisement