Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo shop recommendations in Dublin-first tattoo

Options
  • 01-07-2014 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello there,

This is my first thread so I'm not entirely sure if I'm posting it right because I really couldn't be bothered reading through the FAQ's..:D

Anywho, I want to get my first tattoo ever in October in Dublin , as I am going there for a lady gaga concert and felt there would be a better choice of tattoo places.

The design I want to get is a geometric style elephant on my ankle with all the cool lines and stuff like that on it.
    I dont care about price etc, as I want to go to a clean place with friendly staff that make me feel at ease.

Can't wait to hear some of your advice,
    Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭granty1987

Well,

I just got my first tattoo yesterday in The Ink Factory on Wellington Quays.

Really liked the place, I spent an hour or two walking around to the different parlours and I just liked the feel of the place, was very open, light and relaxing. Not that I had any issue with other businesses, I just found the place completely unintimidating. It helps that it has a cafe as a part of it.

They opened a few weeks ago, were the original owners of Dublin Ink (if im correct?)

Anyways, The guys there were sound and Ryan did a great job on my ribs, wasnt painful by any means so now im pretty curious to see how it would compare to a meatier part of me

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭He Who Dares Wins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Huge +1 for Colourworks, those guys are incredible!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I got a great watercolour piece done by Rachael in Wildcat in the St. Stephens green. I know that's a different style but she's awesome, great colour work and very cool to work with to plan it out before getting it done. Highly recommended.

Advertisement