Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know how money is created?

Options
  • 02-07-2014 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

I don't mean physically, but do you understand the way in which the value of the money is actually created. I know exactly how, but I am just curious to see if people on here also know about the biggest scam known to mankind (not really, because the majority of mankind doesn't have a f*****g clue)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

No, but I hope I'm about to find out..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

This should be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Jim, go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

I create it on my printer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

You're wrong.

Sorry to break it to you, but yeah, you're wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I know exactly how

Oh, you tease

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭A Greedy Algorithm

Every time a virgin is broken in, 100 dollars is given to earth from God.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,764 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Oh sage, reveal to us these secrets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

It comes from the Tooth Fairy.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

KeithM89 wrote: »
    It comes from the Tooth Fairy.

Heh, comes.

• Advertisement

It's something to do with the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

By creating debt.... Do I win a prize, I could do with some extra cash !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Well when a mammy value loves a daddy value very much.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Couldn't give a shinny s**te how it was created but how do i create more because i don't have enough of it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I know exactly how but you guys tell me first and then I'll tell you if what you say is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

It's something to do with the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires.

But only when they are not filling up the secret compartments in aircraft with chemtrails.......

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Why do you think it's a scam OP? Do you not think it'd be a far worse situation if money creation didn't exist, and businesses and individuals not have any access to loans? That's what'd happen if banks were prohibited from "creating money".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

OP I bet you haven't a f*****g clue how money is made and your just hoping someone will explain it to you! Well it won't be me....coz I don't know either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

What you know Dvdplayer, is exactly what the shape changing lizard men want you to know. No more. No less. Enjoy your thralldom, puppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

New car, caviar, four star daydream
    Think i'll buy me a football team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭pqdvdplayer

CJC999 wrote: »
    OP I bet you haven't a f*****g clue how money is made and your just hoping someone will explain it to you! Well it won't be me....coz I don't know either.

Here's a video for the likes of you bit.ly/1lQCQIw

There's always a video involved in these ****ty threads:pac:

Blay wrote: »
    There's always a video involved in these ****ty threads:pac:

Unfortunately, money creation is quite complex. It would take ages to type out a decent explanation and to be quite frank, most of you dense kids wouldn't understand it! A video is much more concise and saves you guys from stumbling over the same sentence again and again.

Do you really think I'd come here for some random fella to "explain it" to me! Wow, the mind boggles...

Unfortunately, money creation is quite complex. It would take ages to type out a decent explanation and to be quite frank, most of you dense kids wouldn't understand it! A video is much more concise and saves you guys from stumbling over the same sentence again and again.

Aw 4 serius hunz?

yeah money is a scam thats why I barter cows and sheep for goods and services e.g my upc horizon is about two and half sheep a month!

It's a pity you aren't smart enough to post a proper link

It's a pity you aren't "smart" enough to comprehend the fact that being a new user on this website means do not yet have the ability to post a "proper link".

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

It's a pity you aren't "smart" enough to comprehend the fact that being a new user on this website means do not yet have the ability to post a "proper link".

Why do you think money creation is a scam?

Why do you think money creation is a scam?

Some loon told him so in a video.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Or you simply don't have the ability...

Anyway I'm away to watch the video to enlighten myself so then I'll be as smart as you, hopefully.

Advertisement