Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Missing Link?

• 02-07-2014 9:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hello

Our ten year old terrier X is suffering from mild arthritis, the vet recommended we start her on supplements. The local health food store is selling a powder (specifically for animals) called The Missing Link, which contains glucosamine, omega 3 and herbs.
    I wondered if anybody here has heard of/used this product, and if so, do you recommend it?
    Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

My 15 year old collie was diagnosed with arthritis in her hips. The vet prescribed metacam but it didn't seem to be doing much good and she wasn't coming on walks which was very upsetting when she used to love her walks. Anyway after seeing it recommended here i started her on yumove (not sure on spelling?). Ordered it off amazon and difference in her is amazing. She was even running on the beach! It hasn't cured her and she's still stiff in the mornings but it's definatly helping her and i'm happier using it than metacam as it can be tough on their liver and kidneys.

Advertisement