Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th July Party stuff

Options
  • 02-07-2014 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi boardsies,
    I am throwing a 4th July American Independence Day party and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions where I could get my hands on cheap bunting, flags etc for the party?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

My local butchers has had loads of stuff up for a few weeks now. THey are a chain of butchers maybe you could email them and ask, they are on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BestButcherDublin?v=wall

10441401_809786825699241_135994845931789930_n.jpg

I would be guessing €2 shops might have something, have not noticed anything though.

EDIT: I just remembered woodies have a party section, and they actually have loads of days celebrated, like paddys day

here is the 4th july one, loads of stuff, not sure if its only online though.

http://www.woodiespartyzone.ie/ShowProducts.aspx?pageid=1597

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Pudsey123

Thanks a mill for suggestion of woodies.. I will check them out. I am sorted food wise but just wanted some nice decorations.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 curlyfreckles

I was after the same thing - decorations etc for a charity 4th July bake sale in work. Woodies don't have any stuff instore only available online from their party shop. I ended up just buying red white and blue balloons, paper plates, napkins etc. Also - I googled '4th July printables' and you can download and print lots of bunting, invite, cupcake decoration templates. Involves a lot of scissor and glue work though!!

Advertisement