Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment delay on credit card on BOI365

Options
  • 02-07-2014 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭

I transferred money from my BOI current account to my credit card yesterday morning. It has not reached my BOI credit card today although you system says it should update on next business day.

I was hoping to use my card today to make a large purchase. Will the money be there or is it waiting somewhere in the ether. Why is there a delay in the transfer between two bank of Ireland accounts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi dirtyden,

Thanks for your post.

As the transfer was processed yesterday morning, the funds should be available on your credit card account now. We have checked with our Support Team and all payment files are running normally. If you contact BOI365 a representative will be more than happy to look into this for you. You can contact the team by sending an Ask a Question query in our Online Service Desk or by calling 0818 365 365/00353 1 4044000.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Hi dirtyden,

Thanks for your post.

As the transfer was processed yesterday morning, the funds should be available on your credit card account now. We have checked with our Support Team and all payment files are running normally. If you contact BOI365 a representative will be more than happy to look into this for you. You can contact the team by sending an Ask a Question query in our Online Service Desk or by calling 0818 365 365/00353 1 4044000.

Thank
    Thanks Tara, I shall assume my account has just not updated online and use my card accordingly then as you say the funds should be there

Why does it not happen immediately?

Hi dirtyden,

We would always advise checking funds are available prior to using your card. As we do not have access to customer's account details here, we are unable to confirm if the funds are available in your account.

365 Online is a live system and if the transfer is not posted to your credit card account, you would be best to get in touch to have this looked into. As mentioned above, a representative in BOI365 can help with this.

A transfer from a BOI Current Account to a BOI Credit Card takes one business day for funds to be processed.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Hi dirtyden,

We would always advise checking funds are available prior to using your card. As we do not have access to customer's account details here, we are unable to confirm if the funds are available in your account.

365 Online is a live system and if the transfer is not posted to your credit card account, you would be best to get in touch to have this looked into. As mentioned above, a representative in BOI365 can help with this.

A transfer from a BOI Current Account to a BOI Credit Card takes one business day for funds to be processed.

Thanks
    Tara
    In the first reply you said your systems were working fine? Are you now not sure that your systems are working fine?

If 365online is live why did my account not update when I made the transfer, the money went out of my current account fairly lively alright.

Hi dirtyden,

Unfortunately, we cannot look into your particular transfer here as we do not have access to customer's accounts.

We can confirm our payment files are running normally. As your query is specific to your account, you will need to contact BOI365 to clarify why funds are not showing in your credit card account.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement