Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 17 Fixtures **Wednesday - Sunday**

Options
  • 02-07-2014 11:13am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Falcons @ Panthers
    Buccs @ Saints
    Vikes @ Packers
    Hawks @ Bills
    Skins @ Eagles
    Bengals @ Raiders
    Cowboys @ Giants
    Bears @ Texans
    Browns @ Ravens
    PAts @ Fins
    Lions @ Titans

For those players not involved in the playoffs, feel free the smash the CPU :D

Those in the play offs need to stay within the limits.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Pudsy, you around Thursday night, by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Who are Vikings? When suits?

kopfan wrote: »

CPU. You can work away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

kopfan wrote: »

:mad::mad::mad:

Too many simmed games for me this year means I am hoping for you to lose this game so that I don't have to worry about winning mine.

Good luck. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Raoul wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad:

Too many simmed games for me this year means I am hoping for you to lose this game so that I don't have to worry about winning mine.

Good luck. :rolleyes:

I reckon ur Bears will do the job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

I have been awful since I came back from holidays and heli simmed the week where I was guaranteed to beat the CPU Vikings. Lack of practice. I don't think either of us will take a wildcard spot unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Knex. wrote: »
    Pudsy, you around Thursday night, by any chance?

Yep, around 9 ok?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Yep, around 9 ok?

Sounds good. Should be a cracker!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

All humans have played their games (if the Falcons are still on AP). Will we be advancing tonight? :)

Something came up and I had to head to Cork for a while. Probably means I can't get back to Xbox until next Saturday. Will the Wildcard Round be played by then? I'm really hoping not.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Two advance tonight, knex wild card will only go to Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'm sure we can make allowances

Any chance that we can push it back two days? I know Friday night would be the absolute earliest I'll be able to get away and get back to Dublin.

If not, fair enough, I understand. But it would be a real pity having to miss out on a playoff game like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I'm sure we can make allowances

There's going to be about a five week gap between this season completely finishing up and Madden 15 being released anyway so pushing it back an extra two days wouldn't affect anything. I'm sure whoever is playing Knex in the next round, whether it's myself or the Bears (as predicted by Guns in the playoff thread) would rather wait the extra two days and get to play a human game also.

Advertisement