Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer Deals?

Options
  • 02-07-2014 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Does anyone know of any all in one printer deals at the moment?

Basically looking for a printer/scanner machine package that includes ink cartridges.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Does anyone know of any all in one printer deals at the moment?

Basically looking for a printer/scanner machine package that includes ink cartridges.

Have a look and see if there is a Cartridge Green near you my local one had a deal for a wireless printer/scanner and free ink for a year for €129. Looks like a good deal to me.

http://www.cartridgegreen.ie/cms/home-users/club-cartridge-green/

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

Just wondering if you found one?
    I am looking at this one here

Appreciate anyone's thoughts on it. It will just be for light use but not sure if i will get screwed on the ink. Reviews on amazon for a very similar model look good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

MRTULES wrote: »
    Just wondering if you found one?
    I am looking at this one here

Appreciate anyone's thoughts on it. It will just be for light use but not sure if i will get screwed on the ink. Reviews on amazon for a very similar model look good

What I usually do is call into one of the refill shops and see what the replacement cartridges cost before I buy. You might find that a slightly more expensive printer might cost a bit less to refill the ink. Plus when your in there the lads there will usually know which printer is the best cost wise to go for. But in looking at that printer, for light use, I can't see anything wrong with it.

Advertisement