Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious problem with eircom

Options
  • 02-07-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello,

I ordered eircom package for 35e 2 months ago and they told me they can provide fast internet in my apartments which is up to 24mb. I agreed with this package as i nedded fast internet for my work and home. After when i recieved a modem all problems began. Every 5 min my net was disconnected and transfer was less then 1mb or worse. I was calling them 11 times or more within 6 weeks and they always could tell me this is not our fault,something is wrong with my line in apartment. They sent engineer 2 times and they couldn't find a problem. After 6 weeks finally one gut called me from eircom and said listen we cannot give you more then 4mb. I told him when i ordered tehy told me i cna get up to 24mb and he said , they always said that as they want to get clients. This is f.... ridiculous. Ok he said i can cancel agremment if i'm not happy so he said he will call me in 2 days to confirm i have internet.I said ok. He didn't call me back. Transfer is teribble. I've got two bills which first is for €86 because they charge for service and another one is €46. I have package for €35!!!. My wife rang them today and she said why we have these bills for €46 if we ordered package for €35 and lady said probably we made mistake and she will change it. My wife said ok but what about these bills and lasy said we have to pay. Whatttt? Why i have pay for their mistakes? So my wife pissed off said she wants to cancel agrement and lasy said no beacuse this is for 12months. i have recorded all conversation with eircom. I really want cancel this contract as this is huge mistake, tehy telling me to pay for something what i never used and for something what i didn't order. What i can do know? Find a lawyer or customer rights agency or don't know.Please help me resolve this problem.

Advertisement