Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Gift Set

Options
  • 02-07-2014 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good off-licence / shop where I could buy a beer gift set? Something under €20 would be ideal.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

www.drinkstore.ie in stoneybatter or redmonds in ranelagh have a good selection of beers, might throw in a nice glass too.

Celtic Whiskey Store on Dawson street might be another good one too and Probus on Fenian Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

sweeneys in glasnevin have an amazing selection of beers from every corner of the globe,the owners are an elderly guy and a younger,middle aged chap possibly father and son and both of them are very knowledgeable. i think they may even make up gift/taster packs to order although im open to correction on that.The only gripe id have with sweeneys is that they can be a tad expensive for run of the mill macros like heineken,guiness, bud etc but aside from that they run a tight ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Molloys do various gift packs of different sizes and varieties. I ordered one online for my Dad and had it delivered to his house for his birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I've ordered from thebeerclub.ie a few times for presents, and allgifts.ie. Never had problems with either, and allgifts hampers always came in lovely packaging (although that may have been just for Christmas).

Advertisement