Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom efibre never worked

Options
  • 02-07-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Sales man sold us eircom to my girlfriend 3 months ago promised us efibre which is not the case our internet he has sold us has never worked still been charged promised us out a tenichon 3 times no sign of him wanted to cancle try charging us a fee for a service that's never worked we were with digiweb for years no problem with them

Also have been hung up on by eircom have seen a solisister about this and will be going further were waiting on eircom management to ring us over 3 months

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

chubbyathy wrote: »
    Sales man sold us eircom to my girlfriend 3 months ago promised us efibre which is not the case our internet he has sold us has never worked still been charged promised us out a tenichon 3 times no sign of him wanted to cancle try charging us a fee for a service that's never worked we were with digiweb for years no problem with them

Also have been hung up on by eircom have seen a solisister about this and will be going further were waiting on eircom management to ring us over 3 months
    Hi chubbyathy

I'm very sorry to hear this, if you would like to PM me your order or account details I'll be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

Hi chubbyathy

I'm very sorry to hear this, if you would like to PM me your order or account details I'll be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Sent this has been a very bad start of service if its not resolved I will be seeking further legal advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi chubbyathy

Thanks
    Al

Sent this has been a very bad start of service if its not resolved I will be seeking further legal advice
    Hi chubbyathy

Thanks for taking my call, I will be back to you on Friday to confirm account closure.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

Hi chubbyathy

Thanks for taking my call, I will be back to you on Friday to confirm account closure.

Al
    Hi Allan wanna check is fibre in my area yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi chubbyathy

Al
    Hi Allan wanna check is fibre in my area yet
    Hi chubbyathy

Al is out of teh office this week but if you wish to PM me the exact address I will look into this for you,

thanks
    Colm

• Advertisement
Advertisement