Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No eFibre in Athlumney Wood, Navan

Options
  • 02-07-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    any reason why Athlumney Wood in Navan is not connected to eFibre yet?
    The eFibre box is in the estate and I was told that it is connected but no eFibre is being offered yet where as bordering estate Athlumney Abbey already has eFibre.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

reklamos wrote: »
    Hi,
    any reason why Athlumney Wood in Navan is not connected to eFibre yet?
    The eFibre box is in the estate and I was told that it is connected but no eFibre is being offered yet where as bordering estate Athlumney Abbey already has eFibre.

Hi reklamos

The activation of cabinets are done on a phased bases however efibre operations have informed me that some more work is required in that area. I have also been advised that although there has yet to be an agreed activation date operations do feel it should be done by September.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭reklamos

Resurrecting old post.
    September is long gone but still no signs of efibre
    Any updates????

Resurrecting old post.
    September is long gone but still no signs of efibre
    Any updates????

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Apologies for the delays reklamos

There have been a number of delays and postponements to the enablement of efibre there and at present there is no established launch date. The best indication efibre planning could now offer me is early to mid 2015.

Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭reklamos

Hi,
    I'm resurrecting this old post again in hope of an update. It's been almost a year now and still no change.
    Fibrerollout showing Fibre Cabinet Planned for KIC1_006, so no change.
    All the surrounding cabinets are long live.

Hi,
    I'm resurrecting this old post again in hope of an update. It's been almost a year now and still no change.
    Fibrerollout showing Fibre Cabinet Planned for KIC1_006, so no change.
    All the surrounding cabinets are long live.
    Hi reklamos

I'm sorry to confirm that I have no further information on KIC1_006. There are a number of cabinets in the same position as can be seen from this map: http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/

I'm sorry I can;t offer you better news reklamos

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement