Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SANDY PAINT

• 02-07-2014 7:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I bought a tin of swede paint years ago in woodies when put on the wall had a rough texture to it which I need again but cannot find. Think Crown made it.
    any help be great
    Thank.you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I know the stuff...did a room with it myself, dont think they do it anymore

Eventually we just painted over with emulsion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

It's called Sandtex. Chadwick's make it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭bewhiched

No that's exterior paint. Interior paint I was looking for
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

fussyonion wrote: »
    It's called Sandtex. Chadwick's make it.

Sandtex is a brand. the paint the op is looking for is an interior emulsion and was part of Dulux's Design Suede range

This might not be current but Crown are/were doing a Suede paint
    http://www.designerpaint.com/brands/crown-suede

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Just an update home base in newry has it it's discontinued here surprise surprise

Thanks all

• Advertisement
Advertisement