Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can someone contact me to discuss our eFibre order

Options
  • 02-07-2014 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

We have tried to contact eircom CS to discuss our eFibre order. We have given up trying with telephone representatives, many of them seem unable to speak English.

Ordering online seemed to work partially, with a few website issues, so we need to confirm what has actually been ordered.

If one of the eircom reps can contact me via PM I will send our account number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

We have tried to contact eircom CS to discuss our eFibre order. We have given up trying with telephone representatives, many of them seem unable to speak English.

Ordering online seemed to work partially, with a few website issues, so we need to confirm what has actually been ordered.

Hi sunnysoutheast

If you would like to PM me your account number I'll see what I can access. Online orders can take up to 15 days to be raised once placed online, however you should have received a confirmation email confirming what you have ordered within 24 hours of placing the order.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

Hi sunnysoutheast

If you would like to PM me your account number I'll see what I can access. Online orders can take up to 15 days to be raised once placed online, however you should have received a confirmation email confirming what you have ordered within 24 hours of placing the order.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent. We just want to confirm what has been ordered and when it will be installed.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi sunnysoutheast

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent. We just want to confirm what has been ordered and when it will be installed.

Thanks
    Hi sunnysoutheast

I'll get back to your PM now

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

Hi sunnysoutheast

I'll get back to your PM now

Thanks
    Al

Hi, replied via PM.

Advertisement