Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrick Quads

Options
  • 02-07-2014 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi there,

Has anyone tried the Carrick Quads?

Can you please share your experience if you tried it? Is it interesting track?

It says you spend 40-55Min on Quads -> Is this true ?

Darius

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭fergalfrog

I did this earlier in the year.
    I had not done quad biking before so cannot compare it to anything else.

However I thought it was excellent. I would think the times you quoted are about right - I felt like we had plenty of time.

At the time they were not long open and so there were only two of us (myself and my brother).

The course is good - you loop around the same bits a couple of times, going through rivers, down steep hills etc.

I can prob give more info on it but if you are thinking of doing it I would def recommend it.

(note to mods I have no links whatsoever to the business, this is purely an opinion piece)

Advertisement