Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lavor superwash 160 pressure washer cutting out..

Options
  • 02-07-2014 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi.I have a lavor superwash 160 I bought from lidl a few year ago.Its lightly used and has worked great up until now.After about 20 mins use it's cuts out.If I wait 20 mins I can run again with no problems for another 20 mins.Would anyone advise me what the problem might be?Thanks guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Have you noticed any decrease in your water pressure at the tap? your feeding it direct from mains garden hose im guessing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭giggsy07

Have you noticed any decrease in your water pressure at the tap? your feeding it direct from mains garden hose im guessing?
    Hi thanks for the reply.No the pressure from the tap is great but there is water leaking from the connection at the front of the washer where the garden hose connects.Its doing that a few weeks didn't seem to affect it then..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

giggsy07 wrote: »
    Hi thanks for the reply.No the pressure from the tap is great but there is water leaking from the connection at the front of the washer where the garden hose connects.Its doing that a few weeks didn't seem to affect it then..

Sort that leak out and i would be very confident that the problem will be solved.

Advertisement