Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flyfit Gyms

• 02-07-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

sorry if this has been asked already.

working in the D2 area now and looking to join a gym to either go to in the morning before work or after work.

want to get rid of some weight and change the diet !

was looking at the likes of ben dunne on jervis but it looks fairly crowded to be honest, then saw flyfit Maken street.

are they any good ? price seems good to me anyway,

my only concern is no swimming pool but considering its the city and cheap price feck it i'll live !

my concern is it looks like a new company to me (8 or so months ?) and just concerned if i get a year membership they'll be gone in a few months !

also the 24hour thing is a big plus !

any comments and suggestions welcome

thanks lads !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,657 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Flyfit are around longer than that.

It's just that gym is a newer gym. It will still be open in a year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭cat_xx

Im a member of the baggot street one and I think its great. I would mostly do classes and there is a great variety of them. The free weights area always seems busy but I guess thats the same everywhere! Hope this helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Joined Baggot Street last week - was in there at 5.15 Friday morning and I had the whole 2 floors of the gym to myself. Lots of equipment and albeit early stages looks pretty decent.

Advertisement