Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 17 Results

Options
  • 02-07-2014 10:03pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Cheesed the Hell out of aiken.. then he gets smashed and misses 4 games

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Beat the raiders, lost Gio Bernard for the playoffs though, I'm expecting a 1 and done sort of effort

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints beat the Buccaneers 31-24 in the 'Battle of the Backups'.

I think that leaves us at 3-3 for the regular season over the course of Madden 25 (4-3 to the Buccaneers if playoffs are counted) with only one real blowout which was the aforementioned playoff game.

Good game Empacher and best of luck for the playoffs. We might just end up having one final game this edition of Madden.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Chargers beat cpu Broncos but lose Teo for the playoffs. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

EA servers being dicks tonite. 2nd time crashing will leave till 2moro I think.
    Can't even get a minute into the 2nd quarter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Texans go 16-0 after a good game vs the bears! It's was a tight game coming into the 2nd half but a few unlucky picks and a madden-esk KO fumble led the bears offense having to throw / go no huddle!

Glad we got to play tonight mate and unlucky if you missed out on the playoffs as we were talking about, top player with crazy good run D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

The Giants get a convincing 31-7 win over the Cowboys in a pointless game with neither team having playoff ambitions, aspirations or appearances. The game was dominated by the Brandon Myers show who now holds the NFL record for most catches in a single game with 25 and four touchdowns. Myers finished off the season leading the league with 2,029 yards and 120 receptions.
    3rd String QB Ryan Nassib had a solid outing in the game getting his reps in after PHillip Rivers had to be taken out due to a broken collarbone. Nassib got a perfect QB Rating throwing 155 yards and 3 TD's.

Madden 12: Browns, Jeremy Shockey.
    Madden 13: Team Gronk, Rob Gronk.
    Madden 14: Giants, Brandon Myers.

Guesses for my Madden 15 team draft picking strategy?
    A good TE team perhaps?

Advertisement