If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pricing on Optoma HD25e & Optoma HD131xe

Options
  • 02-07-2014 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi folks,

What is the best price on either of the above, no need for any screen bundles, pj only.

Thank. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there, thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the HD25E is now finished and we will not be getting any more in.

The HD131 is priced at £519.95 with delivery at £14.99 so that would make it £534.94 or €694.

This would come with a 5 year warranty which would exclude the bulb.

We can beat any competitors price if they offer the same deal. 

We have this in stock at present.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

Many thanks

Dave

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

JasonRyan wrote: »
    Hi folks,

What is the best price on either of the above, no need for any screen bundles, pj only.

Thank. 
    Hi Jason,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

The Optoma HD25 is now a finished line, we have our display unit left at £649.00.

The HD131XE is still available brand new at £519.95.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

Hi folks,

Thank. 
    Hi Jason,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

The Optoma HD25 is now a finished line, we have our display unit left at £649.00.

Chris
    Hi Dave & Chris,

thanks for the replies.
    Is the HD25e being replaced soon with a new model? If so, do you guys have details on pricing?

Hi folks,

Thank. 
    Hi Jason,

Chris
    Hi Dave & Chris,

thanks for the replies.
    Is the HD25e being replaced soon with a new model? If so, do you guys have details on pricing?
    Hi Jason.

I have done a little checking online and don't see any mention of a replacement for the HD25e as of yet.
    The HD25e first arrived in with us around September 2013 which was the replacement for the fantastic HD25.

I'll keep my ear out for news on a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

I have done a little checking online and don't see any mention of a replacement for the HD25e as of yet.
    The HD25e first arrived in with us around September 2013 which was the replacement for the fantastic HD25.

Hi again, have been doing a bit of online looking as well, and cant find any mention of a replacement for the HD25e.
    Optoma still list it on their website...

However a few sites that reviewed the HD30 were thinking it was a replacement to the HD33/HD25e, not sure how accurate that is either.

Can you guys get the HD33, if so can you quote me on it please? Seems a very nice machine also....
    Thanks again for the help.

Jason.

• Advertisement

Hi again, have been doing a bit of online looking as well, and cant find any mention of a replacement for the HD25e.
    Optoma still list it on their website...

However a few sites that reviewed the HD30 were thinking it was a replacement to the HD33/HD25e, not sure how accurate that is either.

Can you guys get the HD33, if so can you quote me on it please? Seems a very nice machine also....
    Thanks again for the help.

Jason.
    Hi Jason.

The HD33 and HD30 are not normally ones that we carry.

Done some checking and the HD30 seems to be going for around £1099.95 but would be a special order for ourselves if we can get it.

The HD33 seems to have wrapped up as I can only find them for sale on Ebay.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.