Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

washing machine

Options
  • 02-07-2014 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭

Looking for a decent brand maybe 9kg load, power and water consumption ideally as good as possible for a good price. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Was beginning to smell so have purchased. No posts necessary now

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

what did you get ? in the market myself

Did loads of research and when I went in to power city there was an end of line hoover 1400rpm 10kg fir 399 so I took that. Just pure chance

• Registered Users Posts: 1 k.m.j.

We bought a Meile washing machine for about €1200 in 2007 after going through washing machines every approx. 3 to 4 years. Big family, sports, lots of washing. So far we have had no service calls or any problems with it. So it has repaid the huge outlay many times over. Bought a Meile tumble drier in 2008 (ah, the celtic tiger!) and it has been faultless also. I am encouraging our children to save and buy Meile also to avoid so much hassle. Friends constantly complaining about white goods problems, we have a smug smile.

Female caller to Anton Savage last week re a bosch fridge that's still working- bought in 1947:eek:

• Advertisement

I have a washing machine given to me when I bought my house, machine dates from circa 1990!

Best thing ever! Will go forever with a few little repairs.
    No digital/ electronics needed. Pure old school, when things were bought to last!

Advertisement