Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream Gathering festival 11th - 13th July Co Cork

Options
  • 03-07-2014 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭

This is a three day festival situated 30 miles from Cork city, a bit of a hippy psy trance, reggae and world music vibe with five or six stages and areas, lots of cool art installations and a family friendly vibe. The festival is run by old Life festival heads that are trying to create the old Life festival vibe except its more family friendly. I might make a day trip with the sister who lives in Bandon and her family and check it out. Capacity is for 4,000 people I think. Something to do in July I suppose if you've got no events to go to or gigs around that time, I've heard great reports about this. Its not clear exactly where this is, but I presume there is a way to contact and find out through their website.

http://dream-gathering.com/2013/

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I've nothing against the hippy/psy trance thing but they should put down the incense for a moment and update their URL, we no longer live in 2013 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I've nothing against the hippy/psy trance thing but they should put down the incense for a moment and update their URL, we no longer live in 2013 :D

Click the link, it says 2014 when it opens.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

I've left this a little late, but if anyone is looking for cheap tickets for this send me a PM - I bought 4 early birds for myself and friends but can't go in the end :(

Advertisement